Forever 21 : "The Skinny" Fall 2010 Inspiration Board




New post on Lookbook: Let's Kiss For The Camera. Anyway, so many ppl on lookbook asking where did I get the grungy-ripped short & kisses oversize tee, they're from my boutique :) You could pre-order it on my boutique by clicking HERE, and SMS / email us ;)


..Other news, im on 'The Skinny' Forever 21 Inspiration Board :D


*click the pic to go straight to the blog*

thanks to Michelle from Glister Blister for telling me this :D

and i found one wicked cool fashion blog, which writes a post about me on it.
Schweet! it's Glamrocks Luna, do have to drop by ;)


Comments

  1. Oh my I'm there too! hehehe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Aisa: Aw lovely! i love your style too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! your style is definitely unique and deserves recognition!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vina, Putri, and Angela ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see u on go girl magazine page..could u help me to make over ? :)i love retro
    FJ from Jogja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts