BLOGGER YARD SALE -- fX Mazee :)

:)

So, the bazaar yesterday was A BLAST! It supposed to start at 4 PM, but at 3 PM the booths are all loaded with bunches of stylish peeps :) at first I was not expecting the crowd is gonna be so huge and got me soo busy that I really don't have a minute just to have a drink, or to take some photos, not even ONLY to grab my phone and tweet! well, you can imagine as I'm a hyper-tweet person, the crowd is crazy.... I had to take the photos before and after the mayhem :)) you gals rock! :D

my booth

my booth, before the bazaar :)




busyyy :))
busyyy :)


Kak Heidy from Fashion Maverick :)

retail therapy booth
Retail Therapy's booth




Michelle's booth... the yellow bag is now mine yay :))





Mikha! such a really loooong time :))

Michelle!
Michelle Koesnadi ;) finally met her for the first time after chatting thru blog, haha!

and let me post some photos from the other bloggers who attend this yard sale yesterday:



from here, here, & here, check check! :)


Bold and Beautiful, Batik.
This photo's taken candid by MICHELLE from Glister Blister.
Super lovely! *you have a sense of Jak and Jill, hihi :)*
I picked this Batik for it's very vibrant colors & motives.
Bold and beautiful :)

and yes, yesterday was so crowded so I don't have time to see & shop at Diana, Bethanny, Heidy, and Michelle's booth :( when the bazaar's over, the stuffs are all sold out, leaving no trace. Haha. But we had sooo much fun! THANKS A LOT for all of YOU who came yesterday! Thank youu Nadia, Titin, Gilvina, Gen, kak Linda, Bella, mas Rangga, kak Trisca, kak Rahne, kak Rini, and Mikha, for coming over and shop. And SURELY, thanks to Kak Diana, fX & Girlfriend for make all these happens, thanks Michelle, Bethanny & kak Heidy. So glad! :D


I feel sorry for some of you who can't come, or live outside Jakarta. :( You might missed all of the discount price and the fun mayhem yesterday, but you could still GET THE STUFFS by shopping here: Facebook. YAY! Don't forget to join, so we can send you message anytime we held bazaar / other cool fashion events too. :)

******

Anyway, just had a photo shoot for Gazelle Rockshop: YeahRight. Here's one of em :)



and check out their newest band merch, CEMETERY DANCE CLUB x Yeah Right:


..It's an indie dead metal / trance band. My brother plays the synthesizer.
Yea, you REALLY should check out their myspace & site too. Cool band :) Xx


Comments

  1. love your photo shoot for gazelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa~ I wish I live there D: I'm pretty sure you guys sold almost everything. Wow. And I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet u Sonia at Blogger Yard Sale yesterday , u're so superrrrrr cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a lot of fun there!
    cool sale ;>

    http://hairspraydenim.blogspot.com
    http://hairspraydenim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww CDC, the group once performed in my school :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like great fun, i wish i couldve been there.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) me lovey :) too bad i missed it :( want the fish eye!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much fun!!! you girls need do it again :)) anyway u are supppper cute in person

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun!! Do it again in Jogja will you?? hehehe

    Love,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! I wish I couldve attended that bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh I wish I were there! Looks like you girls had a blast :P

    Love that photo from your photoshoot, you look darling!

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a really fun event! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  13. i second Miy! it'd be fun if it's in Jogja, too =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. woww . i wish i was there :((
    huhu :p
    but congrats for the successevent ! :DD

    ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ~ailovesamore

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Tara & Riana: heey thanks for coming! :)

    @ nettie, liz, michelle hendra, miy, sharina, Sands, ailovesamore:
    yeaa too bad you all cant come... it was really fun :(

    @ Diva, Marcella: thank youu! :)

    @ hanifa: yeaa, cool band eh? :)

    @ Alvina, Style She Wrote, Lie: yes it was a great fun :D

    @ Marla: aiii marla you should come to Jakarta and we held this event again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE the yardsale! I wish i could host my own! i have way too many clothes! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts