Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on

























camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

those guys with tattoos.
01 November 2010


I'm kinda obsessed with tattoos and I took some candid shots of some tattoo-owners around me yesterday. Recognize some of em?

IMG_4746 copy

IMG_4743 copy


Guess who...

Ayi's.


...And this is my own tattoo... :)

IMG_4778 copy
Yeah! ...yesterday's Clothing Expo entrance stamp. :))


Labels: ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.