Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on






















camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Dell Access!
10 August 2011




Arrived at Singapore! DELL took me to a trip of Dell Access, a private showcase of Dell's innovative products, and now supporting a lot of artists & musicians, yeaaay :) The showcase was held at Art Trove, Singapore. The picture above was a mural creation of Tarse, street artist. He painted the wall with combined pictures from Dell's laptop & projector. Wait, there's a lot more things goin on at Dell Access. Fun fun fun!



One of the products that caught my eyes, Dell's newest product, Inspiron 14R! :D The first notebook with exchangeable lids, which you can collect and mix & match. Supercool, eh? It has dozens of unique lids (FYI, OPI designed some of the colorful lids, yum!), I can't wait to collect them all and match them with my outfits! :D


Dell's android. It's like a PC inside it, with only a handful size. I want!

My favorite performer of the day, Randolf Arriola, a singer and guitarist who creates a music literally on stage, with his Dell Inspiron R, and only his guitar.... fyi, it sounds like a full band! :D Totally wicked.



Thank you DELL for trusting me to be Dell's Trendsetter! It was a very delightful trip, and I'm enthusiasticly waiting for the upcoming fun events :D


Labels: , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.