Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


my upcoming app


instagram feed







camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

F.A.N.G.S
23 November 2011





"Most days,
these fangs are inside someone
so you can't see them when I smile at you
I’d like you to see me this way
and I don’t mind if you want to hide your fangs too"




Got this classic cat-eye glasses from ProOpticals, an USA-based high quality eyewear store with over 280 stores across the globe. Click the link and you'll find hundreds of unique eyewear for men & women, I looove. Thank you berry much! Miaow.




Mighty Jeffry Campbell.



Next, the barbaric FANGS shirt is my latest favorite piece of Topshop Petite, because I just can't ever say no to animal prints and engraves. NOOO.

...And I wish your eyes catched my new signature velvet skirt, because it's A SNEAK-PEEK OF MY NEWEST PROJECT!
This will be available for sale --though it might be produced in limited number-- with the other unique pieces,
called The Riotous Belle by RIOTOUS, out this December! :) ...I hope you're as excited as I am :)


☁☁☁

Anywaaay, you might have heard that Versace X H&M sold out only within 30 mins in Milan, and here's my girlfriend Cindy from Milan, she's giving away an amazing piece of Versace X H&M shirt and I'm joining her giveaway. Go check it out and join it too! :D


* All photos were taken by my talented little brother, Brian Imanuel.

Labels: , , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.