Hong Kong Snapshot #2


What I rarely find in Jakarta, empty roads and free-pollution blue sky.

beautiful views of the harbour. :)





A window display of Susie Bubble, awesome! :)


the small boutiques district at Tsim Sha Tsui.


the six-floor Forever21, ladies!
the thrift store!

Unique fact about this thrift store I found in HK is, they open a few stores in different place, under the same name, Mee Gee, Me & George, or MG. It's actually smaller (with quite similar stuffs) like what we have here in Pasar Senen or Pasar Baru. But I always love thrifting so it's always been my first place to visit when I go anywhere! Thanks to my friend Gilbert Ganda who's always up to date to any shopping or eating spots -- he knowsss my passion of thrifting!-- I found this place on the store row in the middle of Ladies Market, Mong Kok. I found a dress, a coat, one knitted top, a denim shirt, and it's all my best find in this store :)


Comments

  1. lovely pics! and i love how you wear dress most of the time there. i love all of them and the way you mix & match! are they vintage? ooh thrift store is love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! aaaaa >.<
    love the vintage shop on your pic! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. after read ur post , i really wanna go back to HK :)

    www.aureliaolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looks so beautiful with those outfits.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hongkong is awesome.. :D too much nice outfits there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. shopping heaven!!! >_<
    i miss hongkong~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shopping time in hongkong! Please teach me how to photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aah I miss Hong Kong! feels like heaven there <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I need to go to that thrift store! Have you tried Hui Lau Shan? Literally they make the best Mango dessert ever! *drools*

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New post yeah! And i also love thrifting and heard that Hong Kong is one of those great thrifting spots! Planning to go there.

    Putri Soe
    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the 6th floor forever21
    cute pics :)

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit. seem like you had fun in hongkong woohoo

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/fresh-as-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely shots! i love that susie bubble installation, cuteness! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh God, the thrifted goods are like cheaper than the ones I can find here.......... Literally envy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish someday I could be there....

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. HK is a one place shoppers should go! pretty dresses btw<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow that's looks like a shopaholic heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic photos, love the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute! Hope I can go to HK someday :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Was definitely a pleasure to help you to hunt all those thrift stores!

    next time you should have just brought me along please!

    ReplyDelete
  21. makin lama dilihat makin sedap

    konveksi
    kaos kaki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts