Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on

























camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Sad Movies Make Me Cry
31 October 2012


Denim vest by Marie Ann clothing, Gaudi shirt, patterned skirt from HK, Cotton On suede boots


Found a vinyl of Lennon Sisters' version of Sad Movies Make Me Cry. Can't you believe it's just another lovely old song I love, which has cheery tunes & sad lyrics on it? I guess those are typical songs in 50-60s. :D If you're curious, I found a video footage of their live performance in 1961, hail Youtube! :))



Unbranded sheer tights I bought in HK, did you notice the awesome Alice in Wonderland prints? I'm in love.



So overwhelmed with surprises that keep coming everyday. Remember when I decided to write my most impossible resolutions on my blog? It's starting to come true! I'm so grateful to have my family, loving & caring boyfriend, and awesome parents who are always supporting my dreams, and most of all my God has always been so kind to me. :)


Labels: , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.