Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on






















camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Caffeine Kissers
28 November 2012




white collar shirt by SheInside, vintage rings, Cotton On boots






Was hanging out at my cafe Ninotchka last night, wearing this awesome leather dress by A|X Armani Exchange which I could also wear as a long coat. I SUPER LOVE this! Thanks for the lovely collaboration with my blog. You have to check out their new site, axdressedfor.com , which is connected to Instagram. You have the chance to be featured, just simply upload your outfit of the day picture, put #DressedFor hashtag and tag @armaniexchange! :) Here I am #DressedFor #Night in A|X.. Submit yours, too!

Labels: , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.