Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on

























camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

LOVE IS NO BIG TRUTH
23 January 2013







Lovely piece of flower-print shirt from Pretty Young Things, Inspired by Luce flower crown, 
and houndstooth coat I bought from a thrift store in Hong Kong

Antyk Butyk studs and skull bracelets, Daniel Wellington leather watch

  

Awesome handmade chrystal necklace from Keen Ethic, check out their store here. :)


My iPhone now has an adorable Ted Baker case, thank you @iMacStore!




First busy month of this year, let’s wish for a bunch of good things to come! Busy day means good things too, I supposed. But don’t you just hate those moment when you could have clean & flawless face but suddenly annoying acnes come out from nowhere (well, actually my problem is they always come out on my sleepless nights usually when I supposed to go out almost everyday, so I got no time at home to get rid of them) ..I can feel we all have the same problem here, until a friend told me to use the new Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser with its new Fast Acne Solution Technology that will get rid of acnes 2x faster than regular cleanser. To take care of my acnes, I’m a fan of this Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Gel (with a small package which comes in handy)! I’ve tried both and the best thing is it didn’t cause dry skin or irritation. If you’re looking for an express acne solution, you should really try them! More info about skin care? You can consult it on Clean & Clear Indonesia Facebook Page or follow @cleanandclearid on twitter :)


Labels: , , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.