The 2nd Autumn Wipe Out! :)


So we had this little seasonal 'garage sale' on the 2nd floor of my cafe Ninotchka a few weeks ago... The event was one-day only and it went out great! :) Big thanks for you readers, all who came & shopped, thanks to all the bloggers for participating. Sooo glad to finally meet you all, little chit-chat we had, I can't barely feel my feet for standing so long but I was too happy to feel tired! :)

Anyway, here's a recap of the latest Autumn Wipe Out bloggers garage sale, we were not just selling clothes but there are much more than that! :)

Yes, yes! I'm selling these polaroids and film cameras, all still in fine condition ;)






Clara Devi's flowercrown booth, sold out in a minute! :)


My favorite person, kak Cindy Biantoro and her OnlyI brand :)

What's that giiirlss?? Yes, Anastasia Siantar's row of lovely shoes collection for sale!

one cutie-pie at the bazaar, looking interested with my old cameras :)

The lovely crowds! :) :) :)





Marcella Caroline's booth :)

Us, wearing pretty flowercrowns from Clara's brand Inspired By Luce *love*

Our miss shoe-holic!

Getting some help to wear this awesome cape from OnlyI! :D

Tangling ourselves with electricity... no bloggers were harmed while taking this photo.

Happy Belated Merry Christmas 2012 & Happy New Year 2013 from us, readers! :) 

Comments

  1. wow, what a great awesome event!:)
    I wish I was there :< anw,pls held this kind of event on medan!I would really please to go!xx

    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a random question but I do remember that you went to Singapore and did some thrift shopping. Do you have any Singapore thrift shops recommendation? Many thanks :)

    http://thehiddenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huaaahhh, i wished i came..X__X but the weather didn't let me, there was no car at home too..D: when will you hold another event Sonia?

    and btw, is there any term and condition to join/open a booth in your event?

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a huge regret for not being there :,< is the same event will be held in close time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i came so late... anyways cant wait for the next wipeouts! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found ur blog, and I like it!
    Mind to follow each other?
    I'm still a newbie in this blogging world, so will you give some feedback to me?

    cindypcp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! I love the flower bands on the hair! Keep it up!
    how do i get instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting article and an inspiration for other bloggers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and inspired by you. Great wearing especially clothing. Actually Alternative Apparel is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its an amazing blog i have ever visited I want to say thanks for writing a piece of classy words
    cheap apparel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog shining like stars in the huge varity of content in the world of bloggers.
    cheap apparel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts