Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on






















camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

I Will Follow You Into The Dark // My first Ukulele cover!
07 February 2013



My first ukulele cover! :) So I just bought this ukulele a couple of months ago and finally had a chance to upload this video cover. I'm an ukulele beginner and I thought it will be fun to make a cover of this song by Death Cab For Cuties, with an ukulele. The flower crown is from Inspired by Luce. Thank you for listening! ;)

Labels: , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.