This Is A Love Song.


[ red dress: vintage victim. shoes: topshop. sunglasses: riots barbie. leopard fur coat: powlkashop.]


Yeay! Finally, another outfit post. So sorry for lack of outfit posts recently, my camera lens just got broken, and it breaks my heart too. The lens that has accompanied me, and my mom. Actually my mom owned the camera then gave it to me when I was sixteen, so it has been almost 9 years now. Wow. And suddenly it just.... died. I took it to the service centre and they said there's only a small chance for it to work perfectly. Maybe my lens is just getting old and too tired for working nonstop. Thank you for the company through my blogging years... *sentimental mode*


Anyway, I just cut my hair short! I did it at home because I kinda have a trust issue at the salon... not that I can do better than them, but it's just when I have a bad hair day there is gonna be no one to blame but myself. :))

 



Red and leopard. And fur, and high-heels. Forgive my tackiness. When being normal bores me, I just love to spoil my tacky taste sometimes. *kisses* Oh, as always, credit to Brian Imanuel as the photographer. Thank you for being such a lovely little brother. :)


Comments

  1. Beautiful style.

    i am so sorry for your camera

    www.jururekamphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the place that the photo was taken? anyway it'd be better if you wear short skirt. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the deep colour of your dress and your blog is so awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. edgy!! love your new hair do :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! I went to Indonesia before I love it here!


    Blog T. Size Small

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo.. i love your fur jacket

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon t that lens!
    Or may be you need a new-and-much-better one hehe

    Pretty look!

    I love your levitation photos!
    sering-sering aja
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG!!! You're the best. Wow,wow,wow <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful !

    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Awesome blog you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. kereennn!!
    those photos are really really cool. suka!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit. supeer pretty

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-story-you-have-right-to-judge.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your red dress and black heels are pretty adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous vintagely :D :D

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the first picture!!!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. and yeayyyy finally! lookin forward to this post:) you look so pretty with your new hair. love the dress! keep inspiring:)


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is insane. I love everything in it!! Beautifukky taken pictures, beautiful you and beautiful outfit. Super love the levitation effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look awesome !! love it

    www.mgnpannata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. prettyy and gorgeous! Love the leoparddd <3
    visit mine in ur spare time hehe
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is a marvellous outfit and picture! great job


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you rock the coat and dress! super stunning ci Soniaaa :D

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts