ECSTATIC CAMOUFLAGE



Month of June has always been hectic and fun. My 20th birthday is in this month (time flew unbelievably fast, isn't it?), I'm just so happy to set a private birthday party at my cafe, Ninotchka. It's gonna be my first time to finally plan and host a party by myself, yeay! and I couldn't be happier to receive another dope package from DROPDEAD, this camo jacket with dog sketch embellish on the back (which I ironically wear with MEOW beanie hat that you can find here), I just love it very much! :)

DROPDEAD camo jacket

Chose to wear it 2 size larger so it will look oversized on me. :D


Both the top and short I got from Topshop at different times, I found this pretty printed short quite a long time ago at Topshop Singapore, and the top is Topshop x J.W Anderson's 2nd collection. And I've been looking for a going-out heels which is not too high and I can wear for a long day. This pair of shoes from 13th shoes is just perfect! :)








Comments

  1. suka banget sama jacketnya ><
    good luck on your preparation for you birthday party, kak :D

    Click To Join My Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday and i really like your camo jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love your outfit so much kak! you look so stylish and chic <3

    http://ladyspikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute<3 Love the heels
    Visit my blog if you had a chance,
    agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love evrything here, too gorgeous
    anw, happy belated birthday ci! keep inspired, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous and cool <3
    love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so hot with that short and also the photo of you up that building is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love your style and outfits. Like, seriously.
    xx

    joyjoii+ {food, fashion, lifestyle} 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! The shorts with the black top is amazing.

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cool jacket & beanie! love your style so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love to see how you combine every single thing that you wear, Sonia! oh, and happy birthday to you, hope it's not too late to wish you a wonderful two decades of your life :)You're so inspiring!

    shabrinahazimi.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really really love the shoes<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit, It's so cool! I would definitely wear something like this! XX Mariam.

    www.asshepleases.blogsprt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday, Sonia! And hey, cheers to a more stylish and fabulous year ahead of you! :)

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dropdead jacket! really cool!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool outfit ! WOW !! :D :)


    http://nadiraarasya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look super super super cool. we love you as always...

    Drop by our blog if you have time.
    xoxo,
    www.blog.metroxgroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday, Sonia!! keep inspiring :):)

    ReplyDelete
  19. NICE STYLE <3

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/live-happy-beyond-ordinary.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. your shoes i must say it so gorgeous miss eryka! where did u buy?

    ReplyDelete
  21. belated happy bdayyy! :):) love the sweater, gorgeous look x

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  22. senyuuummmm donggggg kak soniaaaaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts