Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on

























camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Birthday Presents!
09 July 2013


Turning 20 didn't seem so dreadful anymore because I got a bunch of cool presents from awesome people! I feel so grateful to be surrounded by the nicest and most creative friends around me :') My first present was from Kak Cindy Biantoro & Ario Achda. It's a box full of my favorite things *Kak Cindy really knows how to pick the cutest birthday present ever!* Thank you for putting so much thoughts on every single present, this is so sweet and I love it very muchhh! *attacking you two with the biggest hug*


D-I-Y necklace from Kak Cindy :)

this mini sewing machine is a music box! :'D

cutest tiny vintage flower vases!!

How. Can. I. Not. Love. Vintage Letter Stamps?! :D

a little girl with a bunny notebook :')


Thank you, you two! :)

An artwork also from Kak Cindyyy, I will definitely happy to have this for my new house! :D

A picture of myself printed in a canvas, by Printerous :)

D-I-Y bag from my friend Cindy Karmoko, and quirky landscape pasta from Milan! :)



My dearest Evita Nuh couldn't make it to my party but she sent me a present by mail! That's a very sweet of youuu :) This book is actually a secret box, which I can put my stuff or accessories in it... It's her *secret* project and I'm the first person to have it! This is very special, thank you for the honour and good luck for your project, Cha! :)


a library card with my name and my birth date in it :3

you know I'm a sucker for handwritten notes! :D

Another present is from The Watch Co., they sent me their newest collection of AARK watch!





And the very first present I got the night on my birthday, comes from my lovely boyfriend. He gave me a set of MAC x Hayley Williams' make-up collaboration collection, 'Sound Like Noise'!! I never thought he would give me this because it's very sweet that he actually pays attention to what make-up collection I'm into :)) Then he brought me the other box, which contains a beautiful diamond necklace and a birthday card with his handwriting letter in it :) this is by far the prettiest gift someone ever gave me.


a set of Hayley Williams' lipstick, nail polish, compact powder, and eyeshadow!


He won't let me spill his secret love letter... but it's totally romantic and made me all teary. :')

The best gift from God, a wonderful life surrounded by the people I love. :)

Labels: ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.