YOU CAN'T FIGHT CRIME IF YOU AIN'T CUTE


Dropdead leopard top, vintage lip skirt, Riots Barbie sunglasses, Sonia Eryka x Chiel white boots


This is by far the busiest point of my life (...or did I just say that in every post?), but really I'm so psyched about these new & different projects I've been working on currently... and I thank God for new opportunities that He gives me everyday. So here is the updates that I can't wait to tell you guys!

1. I'm recording my very first single!
So as some of you might know, I've been making Youtube videos of me singing and playing guitar since 2009. Guess what? I'm in the process of recording & sing for real now! I can't wait to share you every single updates when I finish recording it, or when and how I'm gonna make music video of it... I will involve you guys in every baby steps I make. It's gonna be really exciting, stay tuned and wish me luck! :)

2. I'm making fashion app!
Yes, people! This is totally new. Me, my boyfriend and our friends are making new fashion app called STYYLI. We are trying our best to make it awesome & different than any fashion apps in your phone right now, therefore we need your help: I'm gonna pick some of my readers to be our app advisor. You can have a chance to try the app before everybody else, and tell us inputs so we can make it awesome, your wish is our commands! Get curious and stay updated by following @STYYLI_app on instagram. :)

3. Sonia Eryka x CHIEL is launched!
Take a look at rad white boots I'm wearing on this post, it's me & Chiel's collaboration, yaaay :D It's produced in limited amount, make sure you got one! :) head here to order: @CHIELSTORE

4. my little coffee shop Ninotchka, is now making merchandises!
It's been 2 very fun & experimental years of Ninotchka and we decided to make merchandises to celebrate it :) Thank you guys for visiting my cafe, supporting us on twitter / instagram, it means a lot to us. Now we're making cool tees for you our loyal customers AND you who are following us but haven't had a chance to visit yet because you live outside Jakarta, you are special people to us! go check the designs here: @NINOTCHKA_JKT :)


Phew! I guess that's a lot to share, huh? I promise to not being a lousy blogger, I'm gonna update everything on blog, twitter, instagram, and I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions. I am always anxious every time I make new things & share it to you guys, the feelings of being excited, curious and afraid at the same time about people's responses, wether you like it or not. And by now, I am really having like 20 butterflies in my stomach. But being nervous is good, it tells you how important that matter is to you. :)




Take a closer look, and stop looking. And I'm gonna tell you that this Dropdead leopard print on my shirt is heart-shaped. Now look at it again. HA!

my black and white Pentax Q10! :)



+ pics are taken by my brother Roy Leonard.

Comments

  1. Goodluck with all projects ! Those are amazing !! Cute skirt anw :3 I cant wait for listening your album :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous pair of boots! Really ecstatic for your album and app! I live outside Jakarta so having your cafe merchandise is definitely a good thing.

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaa you got so many projects that definitely you enjoy each pleasure of them....i'm living not too far from Jakarta yet i didn't have a chance to visitc NINOTCHKA,,it must be a pleasure to have a merchandise from your shop

    http://corner-one.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so rad in those boots !
    anyway congrats for all of your success projects even it's still working on to go there <3<3 good luck sonia :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonia, so happy to read this post. Good luck with every single baby step you take ! :) You're sooo cute as ever ! xx

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look!<3
    Loving your top, dear!

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats for all your achievement

    leopard and lips, a great match <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Everything just look great on you <3<3


    thecreamtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck kak Son!
    wish everything will run smoothly and there's no practically stake on your path! :) keep going

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning as always! :D all the best for your singing career!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new post filled with bunch of good news! Can't wait to trying on the new application, must be so cool! And also your new single, aaa I'm excited too!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats kak sonia! so happy to hear your achievements and goodluck :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're awesome, proud of all your achievements !

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. so proud of choo sonja!!! kangen maksimal :(


    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahahaha love the title.
    and OMG! those shoes. gonne buy it soon.

    love, donna-visca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the shoes is really cute, love that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww congrats<3
    and wow awesome shoes!

    bohoyoho.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. That shoes is awesome!
    Anyway wish you the best!
    You'd nail everything and you'd nail everything awesomely!

    Love,
    .G
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where u buy the dropdead stuff? I love dropdead so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts