Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on

























camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Ultra Violent Violet.
16 May 2011






I'm baaack :D Been awhile since I posted the last post, it's sooo torturing not to have laptop on your side for blogging, editing pictures & all my tasks seems to wait a little longer to be done because it's broken, with all the important data in it... and I'm so glad to have it back! :D


So it's gonna be 3 continuous posts, thank you Do Not Break for the dress, it fits me perfectly! I'm gonna wear this to Clara Magazine's event tonight. :)




Pretty dress! :D You should check it too, new webstore full of rave stuffs from cool local labels, click here:


Do Not Break's vintage cutting dress, Versace black boots



Another package came to my house, thank you Khaloong for these berry cute accessories! I crave for more, all those stuffs are just too cute, seriously! :D


Purple Bracelets Do Not Break (Jewel Rocks), Love & Skeleton Rings Khaloong, Copper Watch Fossil


Of course thanks to Urban Icon Store for the watch, it's definitely one of my favorite watches from your newest collection :D thank you for sending the stuffs, soo happyy, people are just so nice! Waaaittt, it's not just me, Khaloong also give YOU a special discount for being Riotous Belle's reader, aww isn't it just the sweetest of her? ;) Check out their cute stuffs below, happy shopping! ;)


get this discount, click click!


Labels: , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.