Hong Kong Snapshot #1






Apparently my feet was not in a very good shape in flat shoes after two days in Disneyland & a day exploring the shopping spots around Hong Kong, so my first purchase was... this bright blue vans! :)) Yeah, can you imagine how hardcore I walked until I can't stand on my FLAT shoes? but vans is by far my favorite comfy shoes for walking. Anyway, in Hong Kong there are a lot authentic shoes stores anywhere. You can easily spot Vans or Adidas, or Nike stores in every 2 minutes of walking. And every little stores (even magazine kiosks) along the streets are selling iPhone 5! In my country we can only buy iPhone at Apple stores. :D Just a little note, I did not know it was transition period for the seasons in Hong Kong, like on the morning it could be very bright and five minutes later it rained cats & dogs, so there it goes my second purchase of the day, the transparent umbrella!


The Ribbon Dress! I found this dress in one of the vintage shops my friends recommend in HK. The ribbon print makes me happy and I couldn't be happier to find out that this dress fits me. I got lots of problems finding the right size for vintage stuffs because most of the dresses size are always too big for me. :( and one my hunting instinct always insists me to go to any thrift market whenever I go somewhere new. MUST. GO. THRIFTING. Anyway, I'll tell you more about this thrift store on the next post. Audrio accompanied me shopping and turned out he loves thrift-hunting too! Meheheh. :p


Next place to go is Ladies Market & Langham Place at Mong Kok, Cotton On at Central, Tsim Tsa Shui (again), and... I forgot the rest because there are too many shopping malls there, haha! I entered somekind of plaza filled with cute clothes & shoes --some set a very high price for an unbranded shoes though, even H&M is cheaper & got a better quality-- do shop carefully :) See ya on the next post, still in HK!




Comments

  1. Love all the photos here ^^ You look so cute!

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos and you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty and cute! Pliss kasi tutorial photoshop T-T pengen bikin efek kaya giniiii ciii

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits, especially your cute shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you went there with Claradevi?
    Aaahh...i really want to go there...:3 As for the iphone5, were they original?

    btw, love your dress! :)

    xoxo,
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures <3 love the birdy necklace!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are still lovely wothout heels !<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so so cute with the dress. omg the boots look awesome. urgh. will you post things you bought during your trip to hongkong later on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to invest in some walking shows I think!! I am travelling to Hong Kong next year and cannot wait! I am staying near the Hong Kong business district though - how far out is that from everything else? How did you get to disneyland?

    Your photographs are lovely btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sneakers is the best! <3
    cute outfit and photos :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. how i wish i could go to hongkong too! :(( anyway you guys look so cuteeee <3

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna go to Hongkong aaagh *derita anak High School yg masih berhemat* :p lovely photos btw! :D


    Welcome to visit: mary-andrikus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all of the photos !
    you look pretty as always

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG that's cool! I can't wait for the next post xx

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look pretty as usual!!! and im looking forward for your next post about the thrift market in hongkong :D:D cant waitt

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome shots! a vintage dress always fits you perfectly xxx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  17. so nice pic and you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. arh i love susie buble! amazing blog! now following :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. mantap sekali informasinya, nais info gan pokoknya.
    saya suka artikelnya !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. pemandangan yang bagus + objek nya yang keren = Amazing !! (y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts