Hello strangers

As known as Sonia Eryka, a happy-go-lucky kid who stays and lickin Jakarta's lips as a blogger, vocalist, freelance fashion stylist, experimental photographer, and a cafe owner.


BEST PLACES ON EARTH.




my upcoming app


instagram feed



featured on






















camera

THE BLOG
ABOUT
FEATURED
SHOP
LINKS
FOLLOW




CONTACT
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
QUESTIONS

Starriders
16 November 2012




STAR RIDERS. Received a beautiful stars & deer print shirt from Marie Ann, a perfect match to my old Topshop flowery dress I wore as skirt. Anyway I was invited to be one of the speakers for Indonesia Youth Entrepreneur 2012, it was really an honor & great experience :) Thank you for the opportunity to learn & share, Universitas Indonesia!



Good things keep coming and coming, I can't wait to share it with you guys! This week, Indonesia's Tourism Board invited me along with 5 international bloggers to explore Batik and Indonesia's rich & unique art & cultures. Awesome! I'm always so passionate about Indonesia's traditional arts, and Batik is one of the masterpiece that never failed to wow me. Thank you bubu.com for such a wonderful idea, I've been longing for this opportunity for sooo long. :)
 

Another rad necklace I wore is a creation of my favorite accessories designer, Antyk Butyk. Headpiece from Allura design. :)



The day until I finally see Paramore & Blink 182 on one stage is coming closer!! It's still 3 months ahead to Soundwave 2013 but I just can't hardly wait. There's actually another plan about the other trip to a place I really *really* really really REALLY wanted to go. But there are some issues according to my traveling visa & the timing which kinda breaks my heart. :( Whether I could go or not, let's just anxiously hope for the best.


Labels: , , , , ,



« Older posts | Newer posts »


This journal is written by The Riotous Belle, © Sonia Eryka 2009.
All rights reserved.