One Of Those Days



       Feels like making another outfit post while listening to She & Him. And again, the music brings me here. This neat *SUPER* mod turtle neck top I found at the thrift market recently, bold eyeliner, faux lashes (plus this hairstyle I already have), all those clues belong to the 60s. I'm an anti-turtleneck pieces since it could make your neck look shorter, signalize your jawline (if it's hopefully a jawline, not a pair of chubby baby fat cheeks) but I just can't stand this black & white bold geometrical shape, ...I have to wear it. Oh I'm such a happy thrift-hunter.

 

Let me introduce you to  the colonists of my wardrobe...

Brown Leather Short, from Oakham Market Singapore.
Gold Lovebirds Belt, a perfect piece to suit both edgy or vintage outfits. I love this berry berry much!
And this pair of eyeball & lip ring too. Thank you Galerie De Noir for this lovely accessories!
Definitely adding them to a few of the best Indonesian online unique store in my shopping list. :)
A must-have Studded Leather Clutch by Baju24.
It's leather! It's studded! It's my current favorite clutch.



 
       And what did I said earlier, bold eyeliner? Check out this new real-lasting eyeliner I received from K-Pallete, Japan's -and Asia's best-- eyeliner brand. It's written one-day-tattoo so I decided to give it a test, I brought it to Singapore last week and I wore it aaall day, surprise surprise, I didn't look like a tired raccoon at the end of the day! 
 

I used a pencil eyeliner before since I knew some liquid eyeliner said water-resistant but in fact they're easily smudged, but this eyeliner make it through humid weather, water, oily skins & sweats. Nice equipment for 60's eye make-up! My tips for mod make-up: shake tub before use, apply and add wings, wait til it dries up, apply it once again, repeat. The thicker the cooler and it'll stay even longer on your eyelids. Thanks, K-Pallete!


ARM SWAGS.
Top: Crystal Snake Ring! I got a vintage lovestruck with this rare 3 fingers snake ring. 
Available in my store Riots Barbie for limited stock only :)

Below: Gold Arm Cuff, SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST. 
Gold Crystal Rings set of 5 mixed swanky pieces, from Riots Barbie.

 

Comments

  1. Oh wow, amazing. The colours and basically everything here is fabulous . And you look GORGEOUS!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shorts
    yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love u using blendcam! The pic turns up so cool!
    Love the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Love your top :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! stunning. Nothing can't say. speechless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable as always ci ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so gorgeous! I love 60's style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning !
    I like your hair accessories ^^*
    And thank you Sonia for posted our GOLD STUDDED CLUTCH from Baju24.com

    www.Baju24.com
    www.facebook.com/baju24

    ReplyDelete
  9. K-Palette! I have that eyeliner too, amazing huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. u looks so gorgeous!
    beautiful photos :D

    xoxo,
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your big beadband!

    by the way I'm holding a giveaway too, please join if you don't mind! ;)

    http://lisaandherworld.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-give-away-ft-lookdeloop-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i really adore your eyeball and lip ring. and what an awesome clutch! xo

    http://fideliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your bag! love your awesome accessories! love your very pretty adorable headband! <333

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, total mod! And K-Palette is definitely best of the best eyeliners I know so far! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i miss chooo toooo and puhleeeese you have a puuurfect jaw line!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb outfit. Gorgeous style ! i can feel the hype of 60's mod here . Wicked!


    kisses


    Myrrh Goldframe

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute rings a really nice look :D ur always pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your rings!!! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your leather short kak :D

    XX,Novi
    hophophobbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg ci son you look so pretty and stunning!! i love the brown leather short and studded clutch <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. K-Palette IndonesiaApril 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM

    You look amazing!! Glad that you have fun with the K-Palette Eyeliner! =) Thanks Sonia =)

    Facebook: K-Palette Indonesia
    Twitter: @Kpalette_ID

    xoxo,

    K-Palette Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG kak!!! really love your outfit<3 so vintage !amazing<3 i really love with your studded clutch and your rings<3

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE your outfit!

    I just bought K-palette too!
    perhaps they are water resistance, but they are definitely not tear resistance ):

    I tear alot and the eyeliner comes off super easily.

    ):


    xoxo
    hueys
    http://polka-dolkies.blogspot.com
    www.thedancingjewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. definitely love the leather shorts and your gorgeous headband
    hope I can find similar stuffs as yours

    veyveyvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey kaka, do you mind to check out my blog? nopiinop.blogspot.com thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  26. Keren kak Sonia, cool pants;) http://facebook.com/LacesID

    ReplyDelete
  27. Omg I love those photos!!
    you look sooo cute and adorable :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. J'adore ton look !!

    http://herinel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm always on the lookout for eyeliners that are easy to apply and smudge/waterproof.

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving your style! Very bold!

    xx,
    Melanie
    Http://aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're gorgeous and I love your use of patterns, accessories and textures in a tasteful way!

    - KW from ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. so pretty and smart with thats cloths
    forever young!!!

    *)
    my ordinary blog Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your outfit! Where did you buy your ring from? The one with the big eye

    stylesandhype,com

    - Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts