Heartless At Best




Today was windy and as dramatic as my deep red velvet blazer. I received this beautiful black dress from UK's Dorothy Perkins, me and my mom's favourite label for pretty dresses! A black dress is everyone's must have, especially if you are a chameleon type of person. This dress is purrfect for going to work and jump to an evening party afterward... Just exactly what I need. I paired it with my new shoes (I always love shoes with thick heels, it makes my feet looks skinnier and of course taller! awesome illusion.)



 Dorothy Perkins dress, thrift red blazer, Clear It gloves, Nine West shoes


Thrifting spoiler: I got this red blazer for only like $2, and I bought the gloves when I was in Sydney, it was new and on sale for $9 (in here, leather gloves like this usually cost $50-$60, pretty expensive for something I rarely wear)... It's always a pleasure to dig cool stuffs with cheaper price and just the same quality, sometimes better, than the overpriced ones in the malls, isn't it? :)

loving the embellishment on the dress :)






Comments

  1. I love everything on this post, the outfit, your hair & make up too :)


    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and shoes! This look is amazing!


    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/
    New post :Best dressed at Cannes film festival 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik bgt soonn <3
    that dress is lovely, hail to Dorothy Perkins :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details on your dress along with your gloves :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as always<3



    itschintia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my gosh! You look so amazing in these pictures!!! ;Love the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. naww you're so flawless!
    I really love you jackeettt <3<3

    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant as always!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your hair is gorgeous and you´re so pretty dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Love all the pieces!

    xxoo,
    Melanie Pangilinan
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. major love the blazer <3 <3

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo stunning as always! this is just so inspiring :) hope i can go thriving soon!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goosssssssshhhhh
    you're look is getting awesome and awesome

    and you looks very beautiful in this post.

    I'm in love

    http://Aul-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. black and red exactly the ultimate match. you rocks!

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the character! ccol!!

    please visit my blog;
    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. you looks superrr flawless here.
    its like a fairy photoshoot.
    loveeee it so muchh.

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. very elegant! thrift shopping sounds really fun and cool :'D

    cheer, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous dress and blazer! you look stunning as alwaysss! :)

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts