Last Night at Times Square, New York.








Unpublished photo set of me taken by the one and only Olen Rianto, the talented girl from Pretty Merdes. Check out other cool stuff on her blog! :) Meanwhile, here's another perspective from my Pentax Q10 fisheye camera...


My trip this time is different than my usual traveling routine (that mostly filled with shopping & thrift-hunting), but I got so much more. I met new wonderful friends here, and a bunch of priceless experiences! I cross my heart to come back here again someday and really discover the shopping places like what I always do! :)

Olen, me and Kak Andien's friend, Kak Pipi :)


blowing kisses from New York! :)









Thank you Olen for kindly being our guide for the whole day and taught us how to crash to Toys R Us and Sephora, wish to meet you soon when I get back here or you get back to Indonesia, or maybe when we travel to another countries! :)




Comments

  1. So profoundly jealous of your NYC trip. So so much. Looks like you had enormous fun too!

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! you make me want to go to New York..
    it's look so fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo super bold eyeliner!

    http://furandbomb.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY NICE!!
    Instagram: primalita

    PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG:)
    http://www.fairy-berries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorbs! love your jumper like so so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a lovely daisy printed sweater . where did you get it from?

    sheniaelita@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove reading your new york posts including this one!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaa makes me want to visit NY so so much! <3 Times Square is the bomb!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the shots
    great look, and have fun

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts