Dancing on Your Grave
20 October 2014
and the fur shawl I wore on the head so I look like the kid from Moonrise Kingdom.
I love how the top with vintage 'DIE' on it makes me feel the halloween vibe… And the white collar that reminds me of Wednesday Addams. Who do you want to be on this year's Halloween party? :)
My current favourite lip tint: Limecrime Velvetine.
Gone to Plaid
17 October 2014
NIKICIO Varsity Jacket, FRONTROW fake shirt plaid short, Zara shoes
DROPDEAD PHOTO SET // Itchy Scratchy
11 October 2014
There's this old pair of ripped jeans that I accidentally ripped on the knee part (yes, I ripped a ripped jeans), makes it ripped wider and kind of weird to wear… but then I found a pair of Dropdead legging with triangle eye right on the knees, which is perfect to cover the hole. So the next time you have a hole in your pants, cover it with your favourite legging. :p
Going back to the nineties with baggy jeans and socks. :)
Staccato sneaker wedges, NYC socks from WEGO Japan
Dropdead's latest collection is a collaboration with The Simpson's characters, Itchy and Scratchy.
Fall / Winter Must-Haves!
10 October 2014
Finally, my favourite season is here! I may not have 4 seasons in my country but it's always Fall / Winter in my closet :) I can list all the things I love about Fall season's trend: dark shades and monochrome tone, thick coats and sweaters, preppy look and layering, don't forget my all-time favourite shoes, BOOTS! All those items go really well with my red wine lipstick. *Don't we all love that?!* Check out this 10 fancy and affordable style guide from Dorothy Perkins to welcome the season, I found it hard to pick my most favourite item because all of them are clearly what I would definitely wear. Here I give you tips and trick to pair it, so you no longer need to spend hours in front of your closet before going out!
1. Winter Florals. Who says you can't make flower print a Fall trend? With all the cool earthy tones, floral will brighten the mood. Mix it with dark velvety pants, and fur coat.
2. Fur is definitely something you should have in your closet. It doesn't always have to be a heavy coat, you can pull off a touch of Fall trend with that chic fur clutch!
3. What's a cool coat without a white shirt inside? My favourite trick: go instant preppy chic with this white collar shirt, double it with chunky sweaters and coat.
4. Skinny Rolled-Up Denim makes an illusion of a long legs, pair with block strap heels, turtle neck sweater, and nude color blazer.
5. My favourite part, SHOES! Not only it's the trendiest heels with minimalistic silhouette, it's also the comfiest because it has wider heels to support than stilettos. Most of the heels I have is blocked heels because it's so easy to pair with everything: skinny jeans, pencil skirt, even it can turn an ordinary dress into an edgy look.
6. Satchel bag. Because what else could complete your preppy look than a leather vintage-inspired postman satchel bag?
7. Sheer piece lighten and glam up your entire look without overdoing it.
Aaand here's my pick for Dorothy Perkins' latest collection, containing my favourite items from the style essential list!
By the way, have you seen my styling on Dorothy Perkins Grand Indonesia's display? Please vote my #StyleEssentials by following Dorothy Perkins' instagram and liking my picture HERE! 2 lucky voters will get Rp. 500.000,- worth shopping vouchers each from Dorothy Perkins, it will be closed in Sunday 12 October 2014. Good luck :)
Band of Gold
07 October 2014
RAOUL dress, Margiela boots, H&M necklace
Location: Nicol's Kitchen & Lounge
Wolf At The Door
03 October 2014
DROPDEAD Killer Dress, Choies body belt, vintage jacket, Riots Barbie sunglasses, LimeCrime Velvetine lipstick, vintage Docmart boots
This wine red lipstick bring out my grungy feel, and here's my current favourite killer dress from Dropdead. They got some seriously cool new stuff at their website that you should check out! Xx
Excuse My French
01 October 2014
Loving this drop-waist dress by Raoul. I can see that the drop-waist dresses is going to be the trend that I love to wear this season, so I'm keeping my high-waist skirts on the closet and put more of these dresses in the inventory list!
Michael Kors Runway LIVE - New York Fashion Week
10 September 2014
Michael Kors Spring 2015 Runway show at New York Fashion Week, play this video at 10 AM edt (9 PM wib) to watch! :)
All rights reserved.